Comment on page
NFA Token Distribution
The $NFA token serves as the main currency in the NFA ecosystem. A deflationary mechanism will allow the token to flow back a Breeding future NFA NFT collection forth within the ecosystem to make it sustainable. The following is a list of some utilities. These are examples, and the list will grow as development continues.
- Access to Rektland P2E game
- Flexible Staking to earn $NFA tokens
- Breeding upcoming NFA NFT collections
- Purchase goods from NFA's online shop
Sales Date - 29/08/2022
Launchpad - Pinksale
Total Supply - 20,000,000 $NFA
Blockchain Network - BSC
Out of 20,000,000 $NFA tokens, 27% will be used for in-game activities, leaderboard rewards, and stakes. The remaining 73% tokens will be used for initial liquidity, marketing, team, advisors, and buybacks.
Initial MCap - 588,000